Hi all, long time no see...

Discussion in 'Open Gear Talk' started by AzPete, Aug 6, 2011.

1. AzPete

AzPete SC Veteran

Dec 24, 2010
    I my old age, and I do mean old, I have begun to experiment alot with technique and style. While not any good, I do like this combo, and I know some of you are using this. I have fallen in love with using my iphone4 and developing the shot on snapspeed. Easy, no brainer stuff that is perfect for me, and its mobile.

Only problem is I havent figured out how to transfer pics from my ipad to flickr. Seems I cant download adobe flashplayer which is what flickr uses. Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Below a rather artsey shot. I love a good wheel shot :)
    Best to all here,

Pete

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  2. vincechu

vincechu SC Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Hi Pete, hope all's well, its nice to see you back :)

Thats one beautifully processed photo you have there! I wish I got a iphone for instagram and its editing features, but i had to go get an android phone :-(

About flash on ipad/iphone I heard that you have to 'jailbreak' it, which voids the warranty i think, so maybe a no go zone? I seem to remember a friends facebook status, saying he got flash to work with out jailbreaking/hacking his ipad - I'll get back to you on that one :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Crsnydertx

Crsnydertx SC Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Chuck
    Have you looked into the FlickStackr app for iPad? I believe it has the ability to upload photos to your Flickr accounts. Great app for browsing Flickr as well!

Edit: Yep, just tried it! Uploads are very simple and quick. App is about five bucks but darned well worth it IMHO.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Briar

Briar SC All-Pro

Oct 27, 2010
    Scotland
    Karen
    Hi Pete

I'm guessing you are all mended now and back into photo shooting form. Good to see you back.

I'd also recommend Flickstackr, though you can upload to flickr directly from snapseed too.

• Like Like x 2
  5. AzPete

AzPete SC Veteran

Dec 24, 2010
    Thanks all so much..And I did upload a pic from snap speed to, duh!
    I'm an odor... Thanks again all.
    Pete

6. Lili

Lili SC Hall of Famer

Oct 17, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    Lili
    Hey Pete nicely done!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus S.C. Charter Member

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Pete, you've been missed! So glad that you came back and brought your iPhone style with you.:biggrin: Just saw this over on Flickr and really liked it as soon as I saw it - you and Snapseed were made for each other!:drinks:

I'm also jealous about your iPad.:wink:

• Like Like x 1
  8. vincechu

vincechu SC Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Hi Pete, my friend's thing, was using an app called Skyfire which enables you to watch flash videos on an iphone or ipad, so i guess it won't be helpful for photo uploading after all lol, but it sounds like you've found a solution i think? snapseed?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Briar

Briar SC All-Pro

Oct 27, 2010
    Scotland
    Karen
    Nik Software's snapseed is a fantastic photo editing app which you can use on the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.

• Like Like x 2