Hi from Boise, Idaho

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by MrDoug, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Hi From Boise, Idaho.. I just got interested in m43 format/cams about 5 weeks ago.. a friend showed me his new OLY EP3.. wow.. I had at that time had kinda got lazy taking pics because of my BIG and BULKY Canon stuff.. 5Dmk2, 7D and many pieces of fine class.. well to make a long story short.. I bought a EP3 and EPL3 and some nice glass and have since sold most of my dSLR gear and find myself taking EP3 with me everyday.. before I would need a SUITCASE.. LOL.. just so much smaller and fun to use, and people aren't freaked out when you point it at them.. LOL.. and the IQ is Top of the Line as well..
    I have a hard time putting my new OLYMPUS EP3 down.. I thought about sleeping with it, but my wife may not like.. LOL
    Doug - Boise, Idaho.. Go Boise State Football..
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Armanius

Armanius Bring Jack back!

Jan 11, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Hey MrDoug, welcome to the forum! I think you bare the same one at MU43? Big Broncos fan eh? I thanked you for Harsin! :)

Enjoy those Pens!
  3. bilzmale

bilzmale Super Moderator Emeritus

Jul 17, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    Bill Shinnick
    Hello Doug and welcome to the forum.
  4. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    Doug, welcome aboard! I want a self-portrait of you in bed with your E-P3.:biggrin:

Congrats on making the switch to micro four thirds and please share some of your photographs with us soon. How about adding a portrait to The Weekly Challenge? (The guidelines are in the sticky thread up top in that forum.):thumbup:
  5. Briar

Briar SC All-Pro

Oct 27, 2010
    Welcome to Serious Compacts!