1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hi from Borneo

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Jeremy Jong, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Jeremy Jong

Jeremy Jong SC Rookie

Mar 24, 2011
    hi my name is jeremy...currently working in singapore. from a humble small town in Kuching, Sarawak

• Like Like x 4
  2. bilzmale

bilzmale Super Moderator Emeritus

Jul 17, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    Bill Shinnick
    Hello Jeremy and welcome to the forum. Singapore will be an amazingly different place to your home town. Please share some of your photos with us and tell us a little about the gear you are using.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Jeremy thanks so much for introducing yourself here, though your GXR 12 pictures were a pretty good entree to the forums.:wink: Please make yourself at home! I am looking forward to your involvement here, including more photographs from you.

4. Jeremy Jong

Jeremy Jong SC Rookie

Mar 24, 2011
    hi bizmale...current i am using the Ricoh Gxr with a12 28mm. thanks for the warm welcome.

5. Herman

Herman The Image Stimulator

Jul 11, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Herman
    Hello and welcome here Jeremy !
    I'm from Holland.

6. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin SC Hall of Famer

Dec 24, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nic
    Hi Jeremy, I've been to Borneo before, but only Sabah, not Sarawak. It was a wonderful place, even that damn mountain!

I have a soft spot for Ricohs so I look foward to seeing some more GXR samples on the forum, especially from Singapore which is another favourite place of mine.

7. Jeremy Jong

Jeremy Jong SC Rookie

Mar 24, 2011
    hi luckypenguin...sabah is an excellent place..the eco-tourism industry there is good...i personally think sabah is heaven for nature photographers and avian photography.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin SC Hall of Famer

Dec 24, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nic
    Yes, seeing a wild Orangutan at Kinabatangan was a highlight, also Mt Kinabalu and Pulau Selingaan to name a few.

9. AzPete

AzPete SC Veteran

Dec 24, 2010
    Yo welcome from Arizona... glad your here.
    A few crazies about but on the whole, not to bad here
    Cheers, Pete

10. Armanius

Armanius Bring Jack back!

Jan 11, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Jack
    Welcome aboard! Would love to see lots of photos from Borneo and learn more about it as well!