Hi from the Netherlands with Pentax Q

jjsmit

Hi,

I am from the Netherlands and have a Pentax Q for some time now. I really like this little thing al lot also because its beautifull build. I studied Mechanical Engineering way back (in IT now), but still can be very pleased by nicely designed and manufactured stuff (and hate crap!:)). So when the Q got my attention I wanted it immediately, and I only found out about the Q when the prices where reasonable. When I found out about the possibilities connecting other (Canon) lenses my interest grew! I do have a Canon DSLR (and also a Canon S90) with a few lenses.

Current situation is that I sold my Canon DSLR body because I wanted to upgrade, but in the mean time bought this little Q fellow (with 01 fixed) and also some adapters and later the 06 zoom.

Still learning and also to be honest struggling with the Canon lenses connected. But what a nice camera to bring with you almost always.........

Best regards,

JJSMIT

The Q's keep selling to the apparent dismay of some reviewers. It's a great camera and has some really nice lenses. I still use mine all the time, and I'm seriously think of upgrading to the Q7.

Back