High School Football Game

Discussion in 'Color' started by Penfan2010, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Penfan2010

Penfan2010 SC Top Veteran

Jul 21, 2012
    NJ, USA
    Ed
    Just got the 75-300 MkII. Having owned the large 70-300 full 4/3 for several years, I really appreciate the smaller size, better AF, and sharpness of this lens. All with E-M5.

P9210056.

P9210046.

[​IMG]

P9210053.

• Like Like x 2
  2. HeatherTheVet

HeatherTheVet SC All-Pro

Apr 23, 2011
    Scotland
    Heather
    The sousaphone would have been enough for me, great idea. I also like #2, tells a story.
    Where did they come up with those daft team kits, silky leggings and so on? Send them off to the rugby pitch for some manliness lessons :tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  3. entropic remnants

entropic remnants SC All-Pro

Mar 3, 2013
    John Griggs
    Very good! I adore the "fisheye shot in the tuba" one, lol. Also the one with the cheerleader with he pom-pom on the ground behind her, fists on hips -- exudes "attitude" and pretty much makes you want to make up a story about what she's thinking.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Luke

Luke Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    Add my amen to the Sousaphone reflections. Bravo!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend Subscribing Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    Very cool Ed - I love the tuba shot! I have the earlier m43 75-300 and its a really nice lens. I only use it once or twice a year it seems, so there's no really good reason for me to have it, but every time I DON'T have a longer telephoto option, I always figure out why I need it, so there's no point in selling it because at some point I'd no doubt just buy another one.

-Ray

6. Penfan2010

Penfan2010 SC Top Veteran

Jul 21, 2012
    NJ, USA
    Ed
    Ray, I've been on and off about gettting a proper micro 4/3 long zoom since I've been generally happy with my old 4/3 70-300. However, it is much sloweer focusing, hunts a lot, and is very heavy. Finally gave in when I saw a great deal for a brad new mk II on ebay. Like you, this is my least used field-of-view (mostly one or two air shows a year), but now that i am part of the photo committee of my son's Marching Band parent association, it comes in really handy.