1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

How's you BillN

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by Herman, May 10, 2011.

1. Herman

Herman The Image Stimulator

Jul 11, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Herman
    Hi Bill, are you still in England or in SW France?
    We still got here incredible weather, 28C, wow- I like that a lot.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BillN

BillN SC Hall of Famer

Aug 25, 2010
    S W France
    Bill
    flew back this evening Herman - and had to check in to see how these Fuji X100 maniacs were getting along - had a pizza, a cup of tea and a twix or two and now ready for bed

weather in UK was great, (Salisbury near Stonehenge), was very good temperature at around 25 plus - back in Bordeaux it is hot even at 9 o,clock in the evening

Thanks for asking, but we NEED some RAIN to water the gardens etc., ............. hope it comes this week

• Like Like x 2
  3. Herman

Jul 11, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Herman
    Thanks Bill for your kind reply- X100 is "hot" todays-today we took a look at 3D telly from LG -we liked it much-see you tomorrow-so much to do, kind regards. Herman

• Like Like x 1
  4. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Bill, I was thinking about you and your wife and your place in France last night. When you get a chance give us some up-to-date pictures of how things are going, OK?

Every time you guys post your temps, I have to go find my celcius to fahrenheit conversion table. It's about 18.8888 C here in New Yawk....@ 5:12PM and counting. In another week or two we'll be sweating.:wink:

For those of us who are in spring now...it's such a relief from the long winter. We had a particularly wonderful blue sky, puffy white cloud day here today...and it felt good to be alive.:flowers_2:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Herman

Jul 11, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Herman
    We had rain last night! And yip I agree on BB's suggestion that we are looking forward to pictures of Bill's home sweet home in Viva La France!

• Like Like x 1