I don't believe a man can have too many bags?

Discussion in 'Sony E-Mount (incl. NEX, A7, A7R, A3000) Forum' started by kennethcooke, May 31, 2017.

1. kennethcooke

kennethcooke SC Regular

I guess I must be the Imelda Marcos of bags, but I always find new and interesting ways of transporting gear. Camera Bags, Climbing Sacs, Tote Bags, FieldBags and Holdalls. This sight might just inspire you, t did me?

Camera bags, Filson Magnum, - WannAccess

2. kennethcooke

kennethcooke SC Regular

3. kennethcooke

kennethcooke SC Regular

They seem to get better with age too? See my Billingham Packington Bag in the "For Sale" section

Attached Files:

4. kennethcooke

kennethcooke SC Regular

5. kennethcooke

kennethcooke SC Regular

This firm based in the English Lake District and named after the famed explorer and environmentalist Milican Dalton make some very well made bags.

Shoulder Bags – Millican

Attached Files:

6. tonyturley

tonyturley SC Top Veteran

Nov 24, 2014
    Scott Depot, WV, USA
    Tony
    Here's my humble contribution: I need more bags

I discovered after I took the pic that there were a couple I had forgotten to include. :)

7. kennethcooke

kennethcooke SC Regular

Right, Tony, women don't have a monopoly on bags, I'm the same with shoes and jackets as well, and watches but I limit myself to one wristwatch, I ddid have two due to a purchase last summer but I gave my beautiful JLC Reverso to our daughter. She has always admired it and she would have inherited it anyway so it is nice to see her enjoying it

Attached Files:

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  8. Luke

Luke Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    I have a camera bag or two....they just seem to be for holding all my camera stuff while it sits in the closet. I never take them out of the house.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. kennethcooke

kennethcooke SC Regular

I with you there Luke, I do exactly the same but I guess that it keeps thing protected?

• Like Like x 1
  10. bartjeej

bartjeej SC Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Nov 12, 2010
    bart
    I like the Millican bags a lot. Haven't bought one (yet), but they gave me quite some inspiration regarding my personal wishes in a bag. I'm considering trying to make my own one day...

11. kennethcooke

kennethcooke SC Regular

12. kennethcooke

kennethcooke SC Regular

Attached Files:

13. Lightmancer

Lightmancer Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Aug 13, 2011
    Sunny Frimley
    Bill Palmer
    I have the Dave backpack and a messenger of some sort. They are really very good indeed...

14. kennethcooke

kennethcooke SC Regular

billingham-bag-2. I guess Billingham Bags are hard to beat

PORTFOLIOS