1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

I don't know if I think it's cool or awful

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by Luke, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    I just got an email offer for a very good savings on a "photo blanket". It's a 50" x 60" fleece blanket with your photos printed onto it.

I also don't know what "type" of photo I would like to cover myself up in during the long, cold Wisconsin winter. Family photos (like pictured) aren't my bag.

Share your ideas or what photo YOU would put onto a blanket.

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/...ionalshopus&utm_medium=email&utm_source=blast

Is it kitschy and cool or just tacky.

2. bartjeej

bartjeej SC Hall of Famer

Nov 12, 2010
    bart
    You could take a shot of the seat of your favourite couch / chair, and then put the blanket over you as camouflage, and then scare the bejeezus out of your wife if she doesn't notice you?

• Like Like x 8
  3. Richard

Richard SC Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    Marlow, UK
    Get yourself x-rayed full length, and use the resulting image as the photo on the blanket. Charge people to view it as a holy relic - the Milwaukee Shroud.

-R

• Like Like x 7
  4. wt21

wt21 SC Hall of Famer

Aug 15, 2010
    • Like Like x 1
  5. wt21

wt21 SC Hall of Famer

Aug 15, 2010
    A couple of really awesome ideas here, lol!

6. yakky

yakky SC Regular

Nov 30, 2013
    A couple of strippers laying down. Perfect for when your wife comes home late.

• Like Like x 1
  7. KillRamsey

KillRamsey SC Hall of Famer

Jun 20, 2012
    Cambridge, MA
    Kyle
    I don't need to read any further. This wins.

• Like Like x 2
  8. bartjeej

bartjeej SC Hall of Famer

Nov 12, 2010
    bart
    When we were children, my sister had a massive stuffed animal toy - a bear I think. When her bed time was approaching, I sometimes hid behind the bear, and waited for her to go to bed and turn off the lights. Then I slowly removed the bear and snuck up to her bed - doing it without making a single sound took me several minutes - put my head next to hers and yell 'BOO!'... she wouldn't be able to sleep for hours:redface: but just thinking about it now, fifteen years later, still brings a smile to my face:biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  9. ReD

ReD SC Hall of Famer

Mar 27, 2013
    Oh to remember stuff 15 years ago ....

• Like Like x 1