i LOLed

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
I know many of you have bookmarked the website I'm about to reference for the insightful camera reporting, but this line I read tonight ("Arthur is being charged with reckless endangerment of cameras and lenses and the unlawful possession of exhausted desiccant packs") had me doubled over with laughter.

If you like satirical humor, put your hands together for the comedic cameraholic writings of John Flores...... http://newcameranews.com/2014/02/18...ands-of-neglected-cameras-and-lenses-rescued/

Hey waitress.....when you have a second, I'll take a bourbon on the rocks. And buy Mr. Flores whatever he's having.

Flores owes me money. Twenty-five cents at least. For laundry detergent. I keep wetting myself when I read his stuff.

Check this out: Loading...

The following had me howling on the floor, yelling "Oh, please stop!":

"As a special concierge feature, Hasselblad will, for a considerable sum, glue the mode dial to the P position, which of course stands for Perfect photos. And lest you accuse Hasselblad of cutting corners, the glue is made from the finest thoroughbreds and aged in oak casks for ten years."

John, if you ever get to my neck of the woods, the coffee and pie are on me.

Cheers, Jock

Very funny. Thanks for sharing.

I'm going to offer myself up as a rescue home. I'll take in those cameras and lenses until they can find them a long term adoption family.

Back