1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Impossible Instant Lab for iPhone

Discussion in 'News and Rumors' started by Isoterica, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Isoterica

Isoterica SC Hall of Famer

Dec 6, 2011
    • Like Like x 2
  2. krugorg

krugorg SC All-Pro

Sep 26, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Kyle Krug
    Wacky.

3. lenshoarder

lenshoarder SC Veteran

Mar 7, 2012
    I know why they are using "Polaroid" series 600 cartridge film since they are the ones make the replacement version. It's just so much cheaper to be able to use Fuji instant film. About half the cost. Polarioid series 100 cameras can use the Fuji film just fine.

People are still excited about Polaroid. They will definitely hit their KS target. Considering they have raised almost $250K in a day. That's quite a feat. Where were all these people when Polaroid went under?

4. christilou

christilou SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley
    This might persuade me that I need an iPhone 5 when it eventually arrives. I've been rather leaning towards the Nokia phones up until now.

5. lenshoarder

lenshoarder SC Veteran

Mar 7, 2012
    Which Android phone cradle for your Impossible Instant Lab? Survey

I don't see why this can't work with any phone. You simply have to be able to fit it in the cradle. That's why there's dremel.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Isoterica

Isoterica SC Hall of Famer

Dec 6, 2011
    Me too :)

You sound like my husband, that is is a compliment btw. Was considering that myself regarding my android phone though it is time for an upgrade.

7. Andrewteee

Andrewteee SC All-Pro

Jul 8, 2010
    Interesting idea, but to be honest I'd rather see them release a new instant film camera! I'd sign up for that.