1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Introduction

Discussion in 'Leica M Forum' started by ScottJohnson, May 4, 2013.

1. ScottJohnson

ScottJohnson SC Rookie

May 4, 2013
    New york
    Scott Johnson
    Hello there..My name is Scott and i am a avid photographer not a professional one though. I have a Leica M series to click my shots. I am here to make my photography better. So if you have any suggestions you are all invited to share them. I'll be waiting for your precious responses.

2. snkenai

snkenai SC All-Pro

Oct 5, 2010
    kenai, AK
    Stephen Noel
    Welcome Scot. Make this your morning "coffee stop", and enjoy a relaxed "SC Family" visit.

3. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    I can't tell if that last sentence was meant to be snarky. Feel free to use any of the wonderful smilies we have if you're trying to convey something subtle through the written word:wink:

And a hearty welcome. :flowers_2: We have people here with all experience levels and a more pleasant group would be hard to find. I look forward to seeing what you shoot with your M.

4. Ghosthunter

Ghosthunter boo!

Sep 8, 2010
    London UK
    Andy
    Welcome Scott. Don't forget to post lots of your images so we can see what you're up to with your camera.

5. bilzmale

bilzmale Super Moderator Emeritus

Jul 17, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    Bill Shinnick
    Hello and welcome.

6. ScottJohnson

ScottJohnson SC Rookie

May 4, 2013
    New york
    Scott Johnson
    Thanks out there all for such a warm welcome. I'd been facing problems in posting pics on this community and it is showing some kind of error i wasn't able to understand.