Apple iPhone 4s Camera

Here's a couple from me/ iphone 4s

I a rush effort to get these here I believe the sunrise shot could have been alittle sharper if I concentrated on keeping the phone/camera just alittle more solid. The output on this shot was 3262x2448 pixels, not that that means anything. Brought it down to 900x750ish.

resized.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This is a different story:

Although the closeup looks great the max size for the Histamatic was 1200x1200. Seems to me it should be alot more on the highest setting. I brought it down to 900x900 for this presentation. I believe I read somewhere that there is a software problem with hipstamatic and the 4s, not being able to give more pixels on the highest setting, the camera setting that is using Hipstamatic.

resized2.jpg

Otherwise i suppose im really happy with the purchase. At least I can tell someone else
(iphone 4s with siri) what to do :rolleyes: , instead of the wife....... Pete

Pete, I'm glad that you and Siri are getting along so well.:D

I can't speak to pixels but that hipstamatic Tundra looks extremely good to me! The first one, looks clean and you could have fooled me that it was taken with a "mere" cell phone. I'm a sucker for the Tundra shot - the colors are super and that modern adobe reflection looks great!

Okay Im going to drag this post along with more test shots. Random with nothing in mind but to get a mix of shots for you to
judge and look at.... here goes, all with the 4s: no post work other than resize

in my car shoot into the front windshield...look mom we have bokeh!
resized_coffee_cup.jpg

coke can looks pretty good to me
resized_coke_can.jpg

kids over for pumpkin carving last night
resized_zombie_kid.jpg

and there you go.... jacko lanterns
resized_Jacko_lantern.jpg

Promising to be a good little camera in a pinch. But to some this may be their go to camera.

cheers,
Pete

Pete, I'll bet that the Hipstamatic folks will overcome the tech difficulties and upgrade their app to take full advantage of the 4s. The number of people worldwide using Hipstamatic must be phenomenal; I watch a couple Flickr groups that post an incredible number of Hio photos each day. Great fun!

Back