It's my birthday ...

bilzmale

Hall of Famer
Name
Bill Shinnick
... and I'm 71 years young. :drinks:

Got me thinking that on a previous forum someone kept track of birthdays and posted accordingly. I thought it was a nice touch.
Is DOB information available here? If so I'd be happy to be the announcer of such special days. Don't want to put it on Mods who already do a great job.

Any thoughts.

Happy Birthday!

Something to think about - I'm careful about revealing my birthday in public places these days as date of birth is a useful piece of data for people building up a picture of us for criminal purposes.

-R

Happy Birthday!

Something to think about - I'm careful about revealing my birthday in public places these days as date of birth is a useful piece of data for people building up a picture of us for criminal purposes.

-R
I believe the Cafe use to. But yes having that data stored in forums databases is one of those "not safe any more".

b5f26d5e24db5da1304af2b5a2cdaf35.jpg

Happy Birthday!

I'm careful about revealing my birthday in public places these days as date of birth is a useful piece of data for people building up a picture of us for criminal purposes.

-R

Unless there is a very good reason for me to disclosse my birthday, e.g., drivers licence etc I simply use my Mum's birthdate. She has passed on so I am sure she will not mind and it is easy for me to remember plus I get two birthdays a year :)

Back