Samsung i've got a Samsung NX20 !!

Nuskyn

Hall of Famer
Name
Jeroen Peters
My brother (a heavy DSLR user) won this camera, and because he's never gonna use it, he gave it to me !!!

Ok, not totally for free, because last winter i helped him with the rebuilding of his bathroom, but i never expect this camera as a gift !!

Soon i will post a review here !! this is one of the first shots... as posted in "Dogs"

SAM-1229.jpg

Congratulations on the camera! Super cool!

I think the NX20 is a super interesting camera. Pretty amazing how small the camera is with the built in viewfinder and twisty screen. Look forward to seeing more images and please let us know what you think about the camera and lenses.

That's great, have fun. I have a NX100 which seems to be something of an underdog in the CSC world, but I really like it. I can recommend the Samsung 30mm f2 pancake lens - it's practically welded to my NX100.

Nice shots!
I think the Samsung NX line of lenses is overall pretty well regarded, so I'm sure the 18-55 will serve you well. Personally I'd go for the 16 or 20mm pancake, mainly for size considerations, but then since you've got the EX1 as a jacket-pocketable camera with excellent performance, having a larger lens on the NX20 won't hurt too much I suppose!

I'm sure the 18-55 will serve you well. Personally I'd go for the 16 or 20mm pancake, mainly for size considerations, but then since you've got the EX1 as a jacket-pocketable camera with excellent performance, having a larger lens on the NX20 won't hurt too much I suppose!

Yes, i think the 18-55 gives me enough possibilities for this time... and indeed there's always my EX1 !

Today at the beach i had both camera's with me, and because there was so much to learn about the NX, the EX stayed in the backpack.. next time i pick one camera for the job...

Back