1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Just Ordered an X-T10

Discussion in 'Fuji X Forum' started by Biro, May 18, 2015.

1. Biro

Biro SC All-Pro

Aug 7, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    I just ordered the new Fuji X-T10 via Amin's link to B&H. The camera seems to be all I've been expecting and since it's pretty much made up of proven off-the-shelf Fuji technology, I pulled the trigger.

I've wanted the X-T1 for a while but since all of my Fuji lenses are first-generation glass without weather-resistance, the X-T10 body-only makes a lot of sense for me at $799. I'll now have a pretty nice Fuji kit with the X-100T, X-A1 and even the old XF1 hanging in there.

I don't think I'll be splurging on any of the high-end bodies or newer, more-expensive lenses for quite a while. But the gear I have should hold me just fine. The X-T10 is expect to ship on June 18.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ripleysbaby

Ripleysbaby supernatural anesthetist

Sep 9, 2011
    Cumbria UK
    Garry
    Oh dear ! I like it. Bit of a bargain too I reckon.

3. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    Congrats, Steve. I'm sure you'll love it.

4. Biro

Biro SC All-Pro

Aug 7, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    As Luke posted over on FujiXspot: "I really like having the weather sealing on the X-T1. If not for that, I'd definitely get the X-T10. It seems like 96% for the camera for 65% of the price (please don't check my math). I think Fuji is giving away the goodies here."

5. Richard

Richard SC Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    Marlow, UK
    The superior viewfinder of the X-T1 would probably draw me towards that model, but otherwise I think the X-T10 would suit me equally well. It looks like a nice camera.

I've watched two video reviews of the X-T10 today (The Camera Store and Digital Rev) and both of them liked it apart from its video performance (which wouldn't bother me).

-R

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  6. RT Panther

RT Panther SC All-Pro

Dec 25, 2012
    Just need a 40mm ƒ2 pancake now...:)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Biro

Biro SC All-Pro

Aug 7, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    Yeah... but my 27mm f/2.8 (41mm equivalent) should give me the compactness I want with this body.

8. rayvonn

rayvonn SC Veteran

Jan 19, 2015
    Never been a Fuji user but it does look lovely and very useful, the dials, buttons and Fuji know how and for me, the size.

9. drd1135

drd1135 SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    When I first saw the price of XT10, I thought it was a great deal. Waiting to see a review.

10. RT Panther

RT Panther SC All-Pro

Dec 25, 2012
    No worries, looks like the yet to be released 35 f2 is almost pancake sized :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1