K-01 w/40mm or w/18-55m and 50-200mm for $397

I was thinking I was going to sell mine, but it seems silly to do so with the deals (and resulting resale value).

Hmmmm... maybe I can be on the lookout for some cheap, vintage K lenses. The other one that tempts me is the FA 50/1.4.

I'd like to see Pentax make a mirrorless system with new, short register lenses. I really enjoy using the Q; I just wish there were a "somewhat" larger version.

I'd like to see Pentax make a mirrorless system with new, short register lenses. I really enjoy using the Q; I just wish there were a "somewhat" larger version.

It does seem like Ricoh/Pentax could come up with a great compact system camera. Maybe the merger set back their timeline, but I seem to remember patent rumors from both companies for APS-C lenses based on a new mount.

I'm going to p/ex my K-01 for a K30. With the Pentax cash back it should "only :rolleyes:" cost me £100.

That seems like a pretty good deal. Is that a Pentax program through dealers in the UK? I think I would jump on that if it were an option here in the US.

Back