Ricoh keep the gxr m mount alive!

rbelyell

All-Pro
ive had this camera for a while, and i continue to love it. imo its really the best solution to those who love and want to use ltm and m mount lenses, retain their unique character, and not buy into the leica m camera lunacy. so many wonderful cameras are featured here, but the m mount seems to be nourished on a very sporadic basis. so here are a few from me: first 3 with the elmar-c 90/4; next two with the 50/1.5 summarit and last 3 with the sankyo kohki komura 135/2.8

View attachment 6115View attachment 6115View attachment 6115View attachment 6115View attachment 6115View attachment 6115View attachment 6115View attachment 6115

well, my experiment in pasting url images seems not to have worked, and i seem unable to delete thread. sorry!

thanks will, sorry i seem to be less than competent in posting photos here. hopefully i'll figure it out soon!

the gxr is such a fabulous, yet somehow constantly overlooked, tool, its important to show what it can do. on a forum devoted to 'quality compactness', nothing beats using tiny incredible IQ rangefinder lenses on a superb quality camera designed to take advantage of those lenses unique qualities.

Back