keep the gxr m mount alive!

Discussion in 'Ricoh GXR Forum' started by rbelyell, May 30, 2013.

1. rbelyell

rbelyell SC Top Veteran

May 14, 2013
    NY Mtns
    ive had this camera for a while, and i continue to love it. imo its really the best solution to those who love and want to use ltm and m mount lenses, retain their unique character, and not buy into the leica m camera lunacy. so many wonderful cameras are featured here, but the m mount seems to be nourished on a very sporadic basis. so here are a few from me: first 3 with the elmar-c 90/4; next two with the 50/1.5 summarit and last 3 with the sankyo kohki komura 135/2.8

View attachment 6115 View attachment 6115 View attachment 6115 View attachment 6115 View attachment 6115 View attachment 6115 View attachment 6115 View attachment 6115

well, my experiment in pasting url images seems not to have worked, and i seem unable to delete thread. sorry!

2. Will

Will SC All-Pro

Aug 30, 2010
    England
  3. rbelyell

rbelyell SC Top Veteran

May 14, 2013
    NY Mtns
    thanks will, sorry i seem to be less than competent in posting photos here. hopefully i'll figure it out soon!

the gxr is such a fabulous, yet somehow constantly overlooked, tool, its important to show what it can do. on a forum devoted to 'quality compactness', nothing beats using tiny incredible IQ rangefinder lenses on a superb quality camera designed to take advantage of those lenses unique qualities.