1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Konica Hexanon 57/1.4, 28/3.5, and 135/3.2. With FT-1 body, three front caps, two rea

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Brian, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian SC Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 7, 2010
    Konica Hexanon 57/1.4, 28/3.5, and 135/3.2. All EX to EX+ condition. Glass is clean on all, aperture clean and working. Two filters, three front caps, two rear caps, and a Konica FT-1 included. Camera is in full working order, I have used this one for a few rolls. The FT-1 features an integral motor, and is shutter-preferred automatic. Camera uses 4 “AA” batteries, not included. I just finished the roll of film in this camera, all is working.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've seen the lenses alone sell for more than this.

$145 shipped within the US priority mail (flat rate box), $175 shipped priority overseas. Paypal, personal check, Money order. Returnable within 10 days, actual cost of shipping will not be refunded.

2. Luke

Luke Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    I'm glad I quit buying film cameras, you'd be killing me with the gear you've been listing lately. This is NICE!

3. Brian

Brian SC Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 7, 2010
    The Konica lenses are first-class. I decided to keep the 50/1.7. I bought an adapter to use it on the M9. I will try to RF couple it, basically graft an RF cam onto it.

4. Isoterica

Isoterica SC Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 6, 2011
    And I was going to ask you if you'd part with it separately too! If you change your mind, first dibs :)

5. Brian

Brian SC Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 7, 2010
    If I put the 50/1.7 up- you get first dibs.

6. Isoterica

Isoterica SC Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 6, 2011
  7. Brian

Brian SC Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 7, 2010
    Sold pending Payment.

8. apotelyt

apotelyt New to SC

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 4, 2012
    payment sent..Thanks Brian.

9. Brian

Brian SC Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 7, 2010
    Thankyou, our newest member bought both Konica Kits from me.

Think I can fit some more Konica stuff into those Flat rate boxes before they go around the world! I am clearing drawers and the walk-in closet.

10. apotelyt

apotelyt New to SC

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 4, 2012
    Received the items. They are in beautiful condition. Thanks again Brian. Been a real pleasure dealing with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.