1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

[FT] Large format equipment for Ricoh GR | Location: Other | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dysmedia, Dec 28, 2013.

1. dysmedia

dysmedia SC Rookie

0   0   0

Dec 19, 2013
    Oaxaca, Mexico
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading
    Large format equipment for Ricoh GR

Ships to
    US/Canada

Description
    This is an odd offer to make on this forum, I know, but I have first-rate large-format gear that I simply don't use -- so if anyone wants to go from tiny to really large, I'd love to trade for a Ricoh GR. My camera is an all-metal Super Speed Graphic -- the last model made by Graflex: essentially the same as a Toyo 45. This is an amazing, highly portable 4x5, with a complete range of movements.

SuperGraphicTilt.

A useful guide to the features of this specific model is here: http://www.cameraquest.com/supergrp.htm

I have upgraded it with a Maxwell focusing screen (huge improvement), and I have a fabulous modern lens with it: the 150mm Rodenstock APO-Sironar-S. The lens alone is worth considerably more than a GR. The whole kit is worth something in the range of $1500, but it's hard to sell large-format gear, and I'd rather do an exchange.

I'd trade the kit for a GR plus accessories -- I'd need a GV-1 or Voigtlander finder, and some sort of case (preferably Gariz). I'd also consider other flavors of serious compact (current models only).

References
    FredMiranda and ebay: visigoth

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.