1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

[FS] Leica 14-50mm F2.8-3.5 lens for Digilux 3 and 4/3rds and micro 4/3rds cameras

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by digi2ap, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digi2ap

digi2ap SC Regular

0   0   0

Jun 5, 2011
    Stratford, London
    The superb Leica D Vario-Elmarit kit lens for the Digilux 3 (four thirds mount) in fine condition and perfect working order. Offered as I am in Christmas sale mode and selling surplus kit that I no longer need. The sale includes the lens, hood, caps and leatherette pouch but no box.

Priced reduced to £325 - collection welcome in London or will post as required.

Please ask any questions you have.

Photos in this gallery

2. digi2ap

digi2ap SC Regular

0   0   0

Jun 5, 2011
    Stratford, London
    Extra photo added.

3. digi2ap

digi2ap SC Regular

0   0   0

Jun 5, 2011
    Stratford, London
    Bump and price reduced. Any interest?

4. pdh

pdh SC Legend

0   0   0

Jan 2, 2011
    Get thee behind me, Satan

5. digi2ap

digi2ap SC Regular

0   0   0

Jun 5, 2011
    Stratford, London
    Eh? I'm a bit worried about your comment. Trust it is not directed at me personally!?

6. Luke

Luke Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    No, it's an old one from an old book. It's what Jesus said when he was tempted by the devil. I think pdh is just feeling tempted and willing the temptation to go away (by bumping it and encouraging a sale).

7. pdh

pdh SC Legend

0   0   0

Jan 2, 2011
    exactly as Luke says, digi2ap - intended with tongue well in cheek ...
    This is a very well regarded lens and at a decent price and in the UK.

8. digi2ap

digi2ap SC Regular

0   0   0

Jun 5, 2011
    Stratford, London
    All understood and, in that case, thanks for the bump and comments too. It is a great lens.

I do wonder if I'd be better off advertising over on a four thirds forum rather than here where the expectation and desire is for something more compact?

9. pdh

pdh SC Legend

0   0   0

Jan 2, 2011
    you might indeed, plus you might get some more attention if you place an ad at mu43.com as it's dedicated to micro4/3 and quite a few people might already have the required adapter there ...

10. digi2ap

digi2ap SC Regular

0   0   0

Jun 5, 2011
    Stratford, London
    Thanks and is listed. Have a couple of members interested so thanks for the suggestion.

11. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin SC Hall of Famer

0   0   0

Dec 24, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nic
    Careful, I bought a copy of this lens to use on my E-P1, and then wound up buying an E-510 to use specifically with this lens. It's trouble, I tells ya :smile:

GLWS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.