1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Leica M8.2 Safari limited edition | Location: Other | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by asiadub, Nov 20, 2014.

1. asiadub

asiadub New to SC

0   0   0

Nov 20, 2014
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Leica M8.2 Safari limited edition

Prices
    Euros 6,500 obo

Ships to
    Worldwide

Description
    I am the first owner of this M8.2 Safari edition. Rarely used (but not in box anymore). this is the complete set with the special billingham case, the elmarit M 28 mm f/2,8 Asph lens, the special leather carrying strap... I will throw in some additional (valuable) goodies.

The camera and lens are in very good condition and have spent most of their time stored at home... took them on a trip in the himalayas but as good as new.

I can do a face to face deal in Hong-Kong, Shanghai or Paris.

PM me for more details. Safari M8.2 - 1.JPG Safari M8.2 - 2.JPG Safari M8.2 - 3.JPG Safari M8.2 - 4.JPG

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    Fed Ex, DHL etc...

Shipping charge
    -

Handling time
    immediately

References
    -

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.