lens position while carrying.

Discussion in 'Sony E-Mount (incl. NEX, A7, A7R, A3000) Forum' started by davect01, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Just something nice that I noticed carrying around my camera yesterday. I like how the strap points the lens downwards across my body instead of outwards from my body. My previous camera had the extended lens pointed outwards from my body and I ran it into a few things maneuvering around in tight spaces. Not a huge deal, but something very nice.

2. wt21

wt21 SC Hall of Famer

Aug 15, 2010
    I saw that on the NEX, and thought it was pretty neat, too. But, I've moved to a wrist strap now, and find that even more convenient. You might give that a try, just to see if it fits your style.

3. not crazy

Not a personal fan of the wrist straps. They are great if you always want your camera in your hand, but I don't.

4. Penny

Penny SC Veteran

Aug 26, 2010
    Outside Liverpool Uk
    I've also attached a wrist strap to both my Nex and X1 I find the shoulder strap gets in my way when taking a photo.

5. Ya you need to watch that pesky strap.

6. Penny

Penny SC Veteran

Aug 26, 2010
    Outside Liverpool Uk
    To be honest its probably because I'm of the female variety (work that one out for your selves.)

7. Grant

Grant SC Veteran

Nov 12, 2010
    Lunenburg Nova Scotia

I have and prefer a wrist strap for my ยต43 and I am not female ... should I go for the operation?

8. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    :rofl: No, no, Grant - don't do it! Unless, of course, you want to.