Completed Lester A. Dine 105mm f2.8 macro for m43 mount | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Lester A. Dine 105mm f2.8 Macro with adapter, Oly VF-2
</br>Prices</br> $100 and up
</br>Location</br> US
</br>Ships to</br> US
</br>Description</br> Buy the end of my m43 collection, please. All prices include fees and shipping. What you see is all you pay.

1. Sigma 19mm - $135 sold- It's super clean comes with front and rear caps, hood, box and carrying case.

2. E-P3 body - $140 SOLD - It's black and comes with leatherette attached. The forum member I bought it from was straight up about the corner ding at the battery compartment. It is cosmetic. When you open the battery door bay, the battery comes out, but the little door still latches securely and holds the battery in. The LCD is in nice shape as is the rest of the camera. It functions perfectly. I'll even give this one a personal 30 day warranty to set your mind at ease.

3. Olympus VF-2 - $160 SOLD- It's black and in excellent condition. Comes with soft carry pouch.

my preferred way of using it...
9687085187_38700d002a_c.jpg

DSCF2046 by Lukinosity, on Flickr
and see....it works....
9687108559_ca2e29f716_c.jpg

DSCF2037 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

4. Panasonic G1 - $100 SOLD - The original very first m43 camera. And still one of the best when it comes to external controls. It doesn't do video, so if video is important to you, see any of the other m43 cameras except this one. I pretty much just used this for photographing stuff to put on eBay, so it's pretty much lived it's whole life in my home office. Although I did take it to the zoo one day and got some great photos with it and the 100-300 zoom. That nice grip really makes handling large lenses easy. Which is another reason I saved it. It works great for macro and my adapter big 105mm Lester Dine lens (also for sale)

5. Olympus FL600-R - $225 SOLD- I put a couple batteries in to test it. Worked great. Put it back in the case in the box and never used it again. Truly like new.

no photo, but it really is like new.

6. Lester A. Dine 105mm f2.8 macro - $275 Now only $220 and I'll throw in the Lomo lens below- I bought this on eBay. Took a few tries before I outbid everyone. Won it for in the mid $300 range. It's a Nikon mount and I'll include the adapter I have so you can use it on your m43 camera. They regularly sell for $300-$400, but I want it to go quickly. This lens was the whole reason I was sticking around m43 format. But it's kind of ridiculous to keep a whole arsenal of stuff just for one lens. My loss is your gain. Comes with original front cap and I'll make something work for a rear cap.

9687113127_8a6391e8ef_c.jpg

DSCF2035 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

7. "lomo" 25mm CCTV lens - $0 - I think I paid around $40 for this. It is easily one of my fave lenses in the whole line-up. It has loads of character. This little guy was another reason I kept hanging onto these bodies. I just couldn't let go. So this one is priceless. It's not for sale, but I'll bundle it in for free if for anyone who takes a body and a lens.

9690329740_d619cb2c47_c.jpg

DSCF2044 by Lukinosity, on Flickr
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail
</br>Shipping charge</br> included in price
</br>Handling time</br> 1 day
</br>References</br> -
</br>Additional comments</br> -
</br>Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Luke, you make me feel better about my own bad habits ;)

You're even tempting me to get back into m43 with those prices, but never again, lol. (for my own sanity. Nothing against m43)

Good luck with sale.

I feel like the alcoholic that has little bottles of booze stashed around the house.

Seriously, this is the end of it. After this is all gone, I'll have 2 cameras....that's it. (Unless I buy another one :daz:)

I'm not any sort of wizard of macro photography, but I shot these with the Lester A. Dine lens.....probably not masterworks, but I was over the moon with them. I think the lens is much better than I am so the only weak link in the chain is the photographer.....I just dropped the price again....it's $100 less than I paid, and I'm still willing to lose the fees and the shipping cost. Please give this lens a good home. I will ship overseas for additional cost.

View attachment 76079
Trifolium repens L. by Lukinosity, on Flickr

View attachment 76080
my new favorite photo by Lukinosity, on Flickr

View attachment 76081
shooting dandelion macros ≠ mowing the lawn by Lukinosity, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back