Lightroom 4.1

olli

Super Moderator Emeritus
Name
olli
In case anyone out there is as slow as I am you may not have noticed that the final LR4.1 release has lens profiles for the Sigma 19 and 30 lenses. Unfortunately, there is still no Adobe profile for the SEL50 (though there are a number available from other sources).

In case anyone out there is as slow as I am you may not have noticed that the final LR4.1 release has lens profiles for the Sigma 19 and 30 lenses. Unfortunately, there is still no Adobe profile for the SEL50 (though there are a number available from other sources).

Does the SEL50 need a profile? Distortion appears very minimal in the reviews and CA can be corrected automatically without a profile.

DH

I've been using LR4 these last few days. Using a free trial for the moment. The weirdest thing is that it keep changing each time I use it. The new panel that used to have the fill light and the brightness controls changes quite randomly from the old LR3.6 to the newer controls with no real rhyme or reason!

Christina, I'd guess it's because you haven't updated all your images to the new "2012 Process"
Is there an explamation mark in the lower right hand corner of the central panel when you get the old controls? - try clikcing on it

When I first used it there was a box asking me to click on it if I wanted to update all my pics but I decided not to as I'm not sure I'll be buying the LR4 updated version. I'm not really using LR for much processing as I export then chuck them into Camera Bag. So much quicker!

Back