1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Lightroom 4 Beta

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by summerkl, Oct 3, 2011.

1. summerkl

summerkl SC Veteran

Oct 11, 2010
    Vancouver, Canada
    Kevin
  2. pdh

pdh SC Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    I just love vapourware

3. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Kevin, I am trying very hard to not want "the next best thing".:dash2: At least when it comes to Lightroom, I think all is hunky dory.:wink:

4. summerkl

summerkl SC Veteran

Oct 11, 2010
    Vancouver, Canada
    Kevin
    As the Borg would say "Resistance is futile" :wink:

I agree LR3 is hunky dory for developing but I would love to see a more user-friendly option for exporting the finished image. Drop-shadows, built-in border choices, simple choice of image sizes, etc. After all the hard work of tweaking an image, I would appreciate some simple fun choices on output.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Armanius

Armanius Bring Jack back!

Jan 11, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Jack
    No more updates, please! I don't know why all these incremental updates require a full and entire new download. It's almost as bad as iTunes update.

Ok, never mind. Nothing is as bad as iTunes updates!!

6. summerkl

summerkl SC Veteran

Oct 11, 2010
    Vancouver, Canada
    Kevin
    Armanius, as an early adopter of the latest and greatest cameras, I thought Adobe had you on their beta test team :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    True, true... I would LOVE to have an option for a really nice white border that I could choose to be the size that I chose and that would not impinge upon my photograph. So, yes, I will make my supplications to Adobe Lightroom...and gladly sacrifice some filthy lucre for that kind of upgrade!:hail:

8. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    way behind the 8ball today. ignore me.