Lightzone has pulled the plug it seems.

... and are now left with an application that they paid their hard-earned for, with no upgrade path and no support ...

LightZone is now UNDEAD

Announcement:

Light Crafts is gone, but some users have pulled together the LightZombie Project to try to keep LightZone alive for current users. We've got user forums, Raw-file updates for new camera models, links to re-download the installation package and instructions on recovering a lost license key, and anything else we can think of.

We can't issue new licenses, but if you're currently a LightZone user, drop by our site: lightzombie.org

I found your link to not work for me.

We're getting sporadic reports of that from areas outside the US. We suspect it's related to DNS caching — there was a glitch in getting our domain name set up, and for most of a day, five of the six authoritative nameservers were giving out the wrong IP address.

Some users tell us that putting the www on there helps: The LightZombie Project | LightZone™ is dead... or IS IT?

Thanks for the report, Bill.

Update: The DNS problems that delayed the launch of the site by a day have returned. We apologize for the inconvenience, which affects us, too, since we can't get to the site either. This is one of those things that should be easy, but for some reason turns into a giant hassle. We will be back up, but it'll be somewhere between a few hours and a few days. Obviously, we're hoping for the shorter side. In the meantime, bilzmale's link works fine to get to our tech site.

New Update: I think we've got the DNS situation under control. If you're still having trouble reaching the site and are running Windows, you can try opening a command (cmd) window and entering the command "ipconfig /flushdns", then try accessing again. Our apologies for this annoyance.

Back