Lisboa trip with LX5 and G9

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by gsaronni, Nov 9, 2011.

1. gsaronni

gsaronni SC Regular

Oct 12, 2010

Las october I went to Lisboa with my wife, first holiday travel with no kids in 7 years. The weather was very nice and I enjoyed the life in Lisboa, people are very polite and helpful with the tourist. There was many foreign people and I could see many cameras, specially Sony Nex, a nice camera to travel with

I was some time deciding what gear took with me and finally I choose my LX5 nad the G9 from my wife. I felt I was going to annoy my wife with my hobby so I tried to do more tourist shots with (advanced) compact cameras. I missed my 100/2 for street shoting and specially for DOF control, but in 4 years I still cannot take a shot well exposed from the first attempt with my A700, so better to use a compact camera. Next time I will try with a LV camera

EXIF included

Plaza Figueira early in the morning

Los Jeronimos 1

Los Jeronimos 2

Los Jeronimos 3

Los Jeronimos 4

Bridge 25 abril from Belem

Me in Belem

Belem windy and rainy day

Pastelaria from Belem

Red tranvia

Maybe I should have to be more selective, but I enjoyed so much this city that I would like to share with you. I will add some more shots when I upload to my gallery
    • Like Like x 5
  2. AzPete

AzPete SC Veteran

Dec 24, 2010
    First of all congrats on a vactions without the kids (always hard to do). The lx5 did you good. These are great shots and I
    really enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing with your peeps.

3. Duane Pandorf

Duane Pandorf SC Top Veteran

Apr 25, 2011
    Western NC
    These bring back very fond memories of our almost 2 year stay in Portugal! Thanks for sharing!
  4. olli

olli Super Moderator Emeritus

Sep 28, 2010
    Metro Manila
    Very nice set.
  5. Armanius

Armanius Bring Jack back!

Jan 11, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Great photos! They are so sharp. I liked them. Thanks for sharing!
  6. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Jul 12, 2010
    Philly, Pa
    Nice set. The portrait of you I think shows how the G9 does.
    I love that camera and anyone that uses it...