Long Tall Sally

Discussion in 'Street and Documentary' started by Petach, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Petach

Petach SC All-Pro

Oct 22, 2011
    UK, Essex
    Peter Tachauer
    She was waiting to cross the road.
    "Interesting set-up you have there. What era is that"? I asked.
    She said "A mix of 30's to 50's. What about you"?
    "Oh, I'd say old geezer fuddy duddy" I said. "Can I reel off a couple of shots"? I asked.
    She said, "Sure, knock yourself out" and she posed like she'd done it countless times!

35785507265_653d9fa4a5_c. Long Tall Sally - Hoxton E.London by Pete Tachauer, on Flickr

• Like Like x 12
  2. rayvonn

rayvonn SC Top Veteran

Jan 19, 2015
    Well done! Not just the shot the process to getting it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Petach

Petach SC All-Pro

Oct 22, 2011
    UK, Essex
    Peter Tachauer
    cheers, she was a friendly hip and happening gal in hip and achingly happening Hoxton in East London.

4. rayvonn

rayvonn SC Top Veteran

Jan 19, 2015
    That's pretty much most of East London now. It's a thing of wonder to someone brought up there in the 70s/80s to see what they've done and are continuing to do to that part of the world.

5. Petach

Petach SC All-Pro

Oct 22, 2011
    UK, Essex
    Peter Tachauer
    I know where you are coming from. I was a cop around the area in the 70's. Just across the road from where I took the shot was Old Street Magistrates Court. I seemed to spend my life there in front of the 2 Stipendiary's (Joblin and Nichol), 2 of the most impatient and irascible layers down of the law you could wish to meet.

"Your worship, I respectfully ask for a summary trial in this case and for the charge........." "
    Yes, yes, yes officer, get on with it....haven't got all day"!

• Funny Funny x 1