Looking for a Panasonic ZS3

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dixeyk, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Guest

0   0   0

I'm downsizing. I'm selling off my m.zuiko 40-150 and want to replace that capability. I had a blue ZS3 and loved it (and regret selling it). I'd like a silver one but I'm not particularly picky (except I hate the black ones). Anyone have a low mileage one they aren't using? Alternately, do you know where I could find one? I'm scouring the boards and so far the best I've come up with is $140 shipped for refurbs on eBay (great deal but they're...ACK...black and I've never much cared for the ZS3 in black...I find the shiny black case especially homely).

Suggestions appreciated.

I am selling off my 14-42 and 40-150 so I would also be open to some trade possibilities as well.

2. wt21

wt21 SC Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 15, 2010
    Are you in the States? I often find Amazon used purchases are relatively safe, though they tend to be a few bucks more than a typically photography site (I've sold quite a bit on Amazon, and you have to mark it up, because you end up eating the shipping and fees).

• Like Like x 1
  3. dixeyk

dixeyk Guest

0   0   0

Keh

Yes, I am in Washington State (home of Amazon no less). I have looked there and that is definitely a possibility. I also found a blue one at KEH that is very appealing. I have always had great luck with KEH.

4. wt21

wt21 SC Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 15, 2010
    I had one for some time. I liked it a lot -- BUT my camera failed. It just stopped focusing correctly. I found some evidence from a couple others on DPR they had the same issue. When I sent it to Panny, they sent me a ZS7 in replacement. Just something to be aware of, I guess. Happy shooting!

5. dixeyk

dixeyk Guest

0   0   0

Isn't the TZ7 the European version of the ZS3? Is there any difference between them?

6. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin SC Hall of Famer

0   0   0

Dec 24, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nic
    I'm pretty sure they are the same camera just with a different name. The same thing happens with the Panasonic FT1/TS1 and FT2/TS2 - same camera, different name.

7. dixeyk

dixeyk Guest

0   0   0

Decided to spend the money on a Panasonic 14-45 for the EPL-1 instead. The ZS3 or ZSwhat-have-you will have to wait for another time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.