1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Lucy

Discussion in 'Portrait' started by Dewi Sant, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Dewi Sant

Dewi Sant SC Veteran

Dec 20, 2013
    Lancashire, England
    Guess?
    A neighbour asked me to take some shots of their daughter's little girl, Lucy - who is just 12 months old - so I did them yesterday. I've not done any kiddy portraits since I gave up pro photography a good few years back - the camera had film in it back then. We had a blast doing these shots, Lucy is as cute as a button and she was besotted with our Spaniel girl, Josie who she thought was great fun, she went off in peals of laughter at her so I let Jo into the room I'd set up as a temp studio and just started shooting her reaction to the dog and this is the result. Unfotunately the remote flash triggers refused to work so I ended up taking these in ambient light. On the upside our back room gets lots of lovely light in there - despite it being dull as dishwater outside - we have two skylights in the roof plus a big picture window and it's all painted white inside. I wish I'd had it back in my pro days, it would have made a great little studio.

More shots on my website: http://www.dewisant-photography.net/dewi_sant_photography_Lucy.htm

• Like Like x 10
  2. christilou

christilou SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley
    Excellent shots, she's seriously cute!

3. ReD

ReD SC Hall of Famer

Mar 27, 2013
    superb

4. bilzmale

bilzmale Super Moderator Emeritus