1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED m43 kit: OMD, FL-600R, O9-18, PL25 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by wt21, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wt21

wt21 SC Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 15, 2010
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> m43 kit: OMD, FL-600R, O9-18, PL25
    </br>Prices</br> OMD: $700; FL-600R: $200; $O9-18: $525; PL25: $430
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I'm selling an OMD, FL-600R, Oly 9-18 and also a Panasonic Leica 25/1.4

The listing is on mu-43.com here: [FS] m43 Blowout. OMD, FL-600R, Oly 9-18 | Location: CONUS | Ships: CONUS - Micro Four Thirds User Forum The PL25 isn't up there yet, though.

Basically, I'm getting out of m43. I don't shoot enough to justify 2 systems, so I'm sticking with my 6D.

I am open to offers on multiple pieces. I'm also open for trades. I might be interested in trying an LX7. Possibly a Nikon 1, though I'm kind of iffy on that one. I don't think I'm interested in a Fuji X100 nor a Sigma DP1 (maybe a DP2, but I'm not sure I'd like a Sigma). Basically, I might be open to a cheap, serious compact that I can just kick around with, but that has good controls.

Again, most interested in selling, and very motivated if anyone wants to bundle up items. The less shipments the better!
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal check
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included
    </br>Handling time</br> a few days
    </br>References</br> here, mu-43 and fredmiranda
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.