Completed M43 sale: Last Call for the Olympus E-P2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penfan2010

All-Pro
Name
Ed
I have recently decided to simplify my gear around the Fuji X series, so am selling most of my great m43 equipment. VF-2, 14, 14-150 zoom, and 45 are SOLD. Last call for the E-P2 ; payment via PayPal and shipped to CONUS verified addresses only:

Olympus E-P2: purchased the body brand new from Cameta Camera a few months ago; slight scuffing on right front of body as shown in last photo below. Includes body cap, charger, extra battery, original box and documentation, LCD protector screen red Garriz soft release and a Flipbac Grip (the last two are easily removed without any damage to the camera). Shutter count is 2,966. SOLD

P9240070.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
P9240071.JPG
P9240074.JPG
P9240072.JPG

Olympus 14-150mm F 4.0 - 5.6 zoom, purchased from the Olympus online store late last year. Comes with protective 58mm UV filter, original front and rear lens caps, original box and documentation. SOLD

Olympus VF-2 Electronic Viewfinder, comes with original box, documentation, storage case. SOLD

Olympus 45mm F1.8, purchased from the Olympus store earlier this year. Comes with original front and rear body caps. SOLD

Panasonic 14mm F2.5, purchased from the m43 forum. Comes with the original lens pouch, vented black lens hood, generic front and rear caps. SOLD

I have feedback on this forum and on the m43 forum, same user name.

Please PM for any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back