DSC08916-Edit.jpg

DSC09212-Edit-2.jpg

DSC09215-Edit-2.jpg

DSC09037-Edit.jpg

DSC09308-Edit.jpg

DSC09313-Edit.jpg

DSC09270-Edit.jpg

RX1

Wonderful stuff! For some reason, the various restaurant and bar scenes are my favorites. Maybe because I don't dance that much (or well) anymore, but I still love to eat as much as ever!

-Ray

There's a story to number 4, the old gentleman serenading the two ladies....... I watched this play out for quite a while, he sang to them using lots of body gestures, he kissed their hands and they sang some of the song with him (it was a typically Andalusian wailing song, not sure what it was about!) the lady in the blue then grabbed at his unmentionables and there was much cackling and laughter......... surprising to say the least!! In the end the pic I have is the one where he's making a long farewell and blowing them kisses. Some very dangerous ladies :eek-54: We put some coins in his pot when he came round and again there was much gesticulating and hand on hearting. I tried to be busy as I didn't want him to start kissing my hand and serenading me :hide:

if only a lady in a big hat were sitting in the chair in the marianna shot! that lighting!

great shots louwho!

Back