Stroll Mano's Visit to Austin - Summer 2014

Gubrz

O.* Gonzo's & Bentley's Dad
Name
Eliot
my best friend is here visiting for 3 weeks
thought id just make a post for all the pics im going to post!

Day 1 was my nephews 10th bday. This is my sister, him, and his youngest sister at the park. It is also one of 4 photos of my sister where shes not making a "...Boy.... if you dont get that camera out of my FACE....!" type of face at me... :D

_6100257.jpg

The next 2 are just some leaves and sun, playing with new 75/1.8

_6100327.jpg

_6100330.jpg

Crazy flavored macarons at Sandra Bullock's restaurant, Walton's Fancy and Staple, downtown Austin, TX. They had all kinds of crazy flavors id never seen before, but these were the most colorful, so they won for a photo spot!

_6110023.jpg

Woman eating alone by the window. We thought she was waiting for Sandra to walk by...

_6110033.jpg

the backside of some flowers on the pedestrian bridge over town lake(lady bird lake) in downtown Austin, TX

_6110223.jpg

you cant stay on top of the growing cities chart every year without cranes! fact!

_6110133.jpg

more flowers on the same bridge... but this time with sparkly bokeh balls from the water! OOOooooh! AAAaaaaah!

_6110224.jpg

a cyclist wearing a mellow johnnys(shop associated with lance armstrong) going by some street art of lance talking about the city being "dope"
also being photobombed by the giraffe! curse you giraffe! *shakes fist*

_6110255.jpg

a woman who was full of sassitude on the phone above a running store out on her apt patio

_6110248.jpg

decided to head back downtown to see what was going on for ROT Rally. We parked right by this church

_6120004.jpg

this bar always looks so fun, if i were a bar person, i might possibly consider going there. but im not, whew!

_6110279.jpg

Street art and its ruin

_6110260.jpg

cyclist with a shimmery bronze bag...

_6110259.jpg

just a guy walking his bike across the street.

_6120029.jpg

more cranes, more progress! now how about some traffic control...?

_6120144.jpg

bird on a hot tin traffic light. ok, its not tin, but just go with it!

_6120152.jpg

caffe medici - i always walk by to see if kirk tuck is there... cause im a protog blogger stalker like dat! lol

_6120163.jpg

elvis has left the building... hes out back in a bike cab... and he totally forgot to tuck his pant leg into his sock... duh elvis.... duh....

_6120036.jpg

Mano trying out the em5

_6120227-2.jpg

2 bikers, both alike in dignity... in fair Austin, where we lay our scene...

_6120041.jpg

a band performing in the window of a bar on 6th st

_6120114.jpg

huge wall art along the side of a building

_6120117.jpg

tattoos, kayaks, beards, ducks, and photogrphy... all while waiting on bats under a bridge!

_6120259.jpg

this dog kept leaning way down and scooping up mouthfuls of water. none of those shots actually had the whole row team in frame tho, so this one won! :D

_6120264.jpg

just a guy walking! but i imagine his bag is full of hipster gear. a flat cap, beard growth formula, and an old film camera that hell wear on his neck as tho it were a watch on his wrist!

_6120128.jpg

bald, bearded, bellied, backpack, boatshoes, buildings, and bridge! thats a lot of B's! mansanto must be displeased!

_6120320.jpg

tons of runners crossed the bridge while we waited for EVER for bats that NEVER showed up on congress st bridge. the round rock bats are less DIVA and they show up on time...

_6120350.jpg

you've added some since I looked earlier...LOVE that bird on the traffic light

oh, yeah
i forgot i had some i didnt post in a previous thread from that same day, so i had to toss them in, then reorganize some as they were misplaced chronologically, and write up something for each :D

thanks! it was kind of the bird to look angry at the red light for me, lol

Back