members photography sites

Hi,

My Main Website for selling my photos is here

My day to day Photo Blogs are just below in my Signature. :)

Trying to remember what is saved where and uploaded to what www. is a nightmare! I just got a 1TB hard drive and am hoping to finally get everything in one place.......we'll see.

In my ongoing efforts to reduce my web presence I've been, deleting, reducing and amalgamating various things. So as of now my main blog is still photographybyolli but it is now also linked to two other existing blogs and my grand plan is to ultimately have only one blog with everything on it. I reckon another 25 years should do it.

Zenfolio just came out with a blog software of sorts making it very easy to have a photo blog if you wish. A very nice photo blog is possible from what I've seen.

My site was just started about three weeks ago, and is in my signature. It includes a blog, but I do not add to it every day. In addition you can see what my agency has on file by going to the Image Works site and searching for wray. You will get some odball hits like pictures of Faye Wray of King Kong fame, but most of what comes up will be mine. However their basic images are heavily watermarked and low resolution.

Well in the end it wasn't that hard after all. I've now amalgamated three blogs into one. Right now I'm down to one website, one blog, one flickr, and one forum (this one:)). I think that's good enough.

Show us your website

Hi all. I know we've discussed "alternatives to flickr" and similar in the past. I'm looking for a place to call my own. Basically a website for my photography (and possibly my ramblings). I was wondering what others out there are doing and what they look like. And it will also be nice to have a place where all the links are in one spot. So add your links here so I can see you work.

Thanks in advance,
Luke

Well I do have a place of my own but it is in need for re-hauling for sometime. And it is focused on my drawings, not photography (although there is a little gallery there that needs re-working the most). On top of all that, it's mostly in French (but there are several articles on fountain pens in English) :)

I guess it's nothing like you expected to receive, but here you go:

pictogramax - mondes dessines

Milan, I was actually looking at your website earlier. Makes me wish I knew French. Also, do you build websites or is this based on some form of website template kind of thingy?

And of course, not speaking French, it's not at all clear to me which links I click on are still you and at what point I am going somewhere else and seeing other work. No biggie..I'll just take it all in and be blissfully ignorant (not very different from how I live my life:eek:)

Thanks, Luke. I bought a Wordpress template and configured it to my needs. I found it on ThemeForest and can recommend that place, not only for Wordpress but other platform also. You can filter the themes by "photography" or "portfolio" to narrow it down:

Premium WordPress Themes | Website Templates | ThemeForest

You have a "live-preview" option for each theme, to get an idea how the actual web site might look like. Many designers offer free support with a bought theme and by the comments from previous buyers you can get an idea how polished and bug-free the theme is. You have also complete site templates, but I had a blog on WP earlier and generally like the CMS approach.

P.S I would have to check to be completely sure, but I believe that apart from blog-roll, all the stuff on my website is my own. Maybe I linked to some articles, but all the comics, drawings, watercolors and photos are mine.

Back