1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

[FS] Mint Carl Zeiss 24mm SEL24F18Z f/1.8 for Sony NEX

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by lattiboy, Jun 1, 2012.

1. lattiboy

lattiboy SC Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mar 6, 2011
    Hi all,

I'm going to be getting up pics of all this stuff by the weekend, but I would hope my rep here on and ebay under the same name would give you comfort in my descriptions 330+ positive feedback between the two. Also active on mu-43.com with a lot of transactions.

CONUS shipping with PP fees included

1) Mint Carl Zeiss 24mm SEL24F18Z f/1.8 for Sony NEX - $1130
    This one hurts. I want to keep, but I can't justify that.

It's sold out everywhere and unlikely to be back in stock anytime soon. Going price on ebay is $100 more than this.

It's as good as you've heard. Comes with everything: box, pouch, inspection certificate, hood, and a receipt from Glazers Camera here in Seattle. Purchased in April this year. Still under warranty. Also comes with a B+W slim filter.

$1125 shipped and pp'd in CONUS.