Mitesh aka Teshi signing in

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by teshi, Sep 1, 2011.

1. teshi

teshi SC Rookie

Sep 1, 2011
    Hey all

Names Mitesh but pretty much end up going by the name of Teshi. Been shooting for about 6 years now and been through the wars. Been working closely with Sony in various departments so and yeah pretty much a nerd since birth.

Originally started shooting Canon and now moved to the NEX-5 and still not looked back. Look forward to meeting everyone, jumping in with photos, banter and contributing where possible to the forum!

I mainly shoot cars and starting on video more and more. I run a car enthusiast club "West London Collective" which is gaining in interest so will have regular photos for everyone.

Apologise if I am slow on here or not here for months but I am still alive. Just have 101 things to do in a day.

• Like Like x 3
  2. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus S.C. Charter Member

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    teshi, AKA Mitesh, here's a welcome from the New York metro area to you!

When you say that you've been through the wars, do you mean that you've photographed the wars and/or served?

When it comes to cars, I used to be very involved in the new MINI world/cult...and I'm really a sucker for classic cars with their beautiful lines, chrome, leather and wood.:wink:

Very glad to have you here whenever you can be!

P.S. I'll be sure to check out your blog - and thanks so much for those links.:th_salute:

3. Will

Will SC All-Pro

Aug 30, 2010
    England
    Hi Teshi

Welcome

Metaphorically through the wars I presume.

4. teshi

teshi SC Rookie

Sep 1, 2011
    In a metaphor sense of course. :) Been through the wars in terms of finding what I enjoy shooting and camera brands.

Street photography is much trickier without some sort of viewfinder so will await the sales of the NEX-7 which should put me back into the game. As for automotive, well that is just always great fun!

5. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus S.C. Charter Member

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Thanks, teshi. I'll be looking forward to hearing about the NEX-7 for certain.