More from France

Discussion in 'Black and White' started by Dewi Sant, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Dewi Sant

Dewi Sant SC Veteran

Dec 20, 2013
    Lancashire, England
    Guess?
    Been slowly working my way through more photos from my France trip of a few week ago amongst the myriad other things I've been doing here - major revamp of garage and collecting bits for the new (old) car that should be arriving within the next few weeks. Also been looking at new DSLR cameras to replace my ageing and non lightmeter working Canon 550D. Looks like it'll be either a Canon 7D or, if the wallet will stretch to it, a full frame Canon 6D.

These are few assorted shots from the medieval villages of Rocamadour, Carrennac & Loubressac.

IMG_0059_zpsmdrndcvg.

IMG_0099_zpsuqp8lf70.

[​IMG]

IMG_0007_zpsyunf1smm.

IMG_0010_zpsxvncmnzn.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    Dewi, you accomplished something I never thought would happen. You made me "Like" a post with selective color. That one with the shaft of light on the crucifix is quite stunning.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I like the Red table shot..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Some nice work.

5. pniev

pniev Student for life

Jun 10, 2013
    Indeed a great example of productive use of selective color!

6. rbelyell

rbelyell SC Top Veteran

May 14, 2013
    NY Mtns
    i really like the 'color added' shots. im not an 'effects' guy, but i make an exception for that genre. you carried it off superbly.

7. Dewi Sant

Dewi Sant SC Veteran

Dec 20, 2013
    Lancashire, England
    Guess?
    Thanks for all the nice comments. I'll get these loaded up onto my website when I get time to do them, It's all just a bit chaotic here at the moment. A simple wiring job in my garage to provide a power point for the new electrically operated doors turned into a major rewire. Fortunately I was an eletrician in a past life so was able to sort it myself and save a fortune!