1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

More new Fuji CSC rumors (drool, drool, drool)

Discussion in 'News and Rumors' started by wt21, Jan 3, 2012.

1. wt21

wt21 SC Hall of Famer

Aug 15, 2010
    • Like Like x 2
  2. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    I'm sure the Fuji will be too expensive for me so I'm going to keep my eyes closed, Bill.:tongue:

3. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    That is so clearly a formally leaked photo that it's funny. Photograph just enough of the mount and viewfinder to make it almost recognizable, but use such a shallow DOF that no one will really be able to do anything but speculate wildly. It's probably pretty much what I'm looking for in a camera except for the price.

4. Bill Gordon

Bill Gordon SC Regular

This Bill says the same BB not for me as I already have all that I require....any more would be too big a burden to carry:biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  5. retow

retow SC All-Pro

Jul 24, 2010
    now is that a m-mount?:clapping:

6. demiro

demiro Serious Compacts For Life

Dec 15, 2011
    I couldn't agree more. I'm going full ostrich mode. :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  7. BBW

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Yes, Bill Gordon, you'd need a new photo vest, me thinks! Full ostrich mode it is, demiro!:rofl:

8. snake

snake SC Regular

Oct 4, 2011

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 9
  9. BBW

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Where did you get that beauty, snake?

• Like Like x 1
  10. retow

retow SC All-Pro

Jul 24, 2010
    Looking GOOD. Now what is the crop factor again, 1? See that "Leica" frame line lever. Flash on board and what looks like and OVF as well.

11. bartjeej

bartjeej SC Hall of Famer

Nov 12, 2010
    bart
    according to photorumors, this is a mockup but one that looks close to what the final product will look like. Sexy! and way out of my budget, thankfully :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  12. stillshunter

stillshunter Super Moderator Emeritus

Nov 5, 2010
    Down Under
    Mark
    Nice find snake.....please don't tell me this is simply your deft hand at Photoshop :wink: If so hat's off to your skill :hail: Dang if it is FF then I'll need to sell the family car and get me one of these....man oh man....I'm sure we can ride the horses to work :blush:

13. wt21

wt21 SC Hall of Famer

Aug 15, 2010
    THe strong rumors are APS-c. Thats a known mock up. The actual pics are blurrier and can be found on photorumors.com, but the mockup looks pretty close.

• Like Like x 1
  14. krugorg

krugorg SC All-Pro

Sep 26, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Kyle Krug
    Thanks for sharing the link and image - looks great! The rumored price of $1500 for the body, probably puts it out for me, but it will be fun to see the first images posted here.

I am really curious to the actual size of the body and lenses. We are still thinking that the sensor will be APS-C sized from a crop factor perspective, right? If that is the case, they should be able to make this the same size as the X100, with just more depth for the external lenses.

15. stillshunter

stillshunter Super Moderator Emeritus

Nov 5, 2010
    Down Under
    Mark
    Agreed Kyle ...and I certainly won't be the first - don't think any Aussie will be, not because we're risk-averse but just due to the ship from Japan taking 3 months longer to get here than it does the longer trip to the US :confused:

So who's first up? My early money is on Armando (Armanius) or David (soundimageplus) :wink: So envious....

• Like Like x 2
  16. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    the image is clearly a Photoshop. I sure hope the grip is more elegant than that.

17. BBW

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Well, we know it can't be the real thing, don't we?

I'm going back to my corner... I see nothing, I know nothing. I will not be able to afford nothing, neither. Though of course I am interested.:popcorm2:

18. Armanius

Armanius Bring Jack back!

Jan 11, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Jack
    Money is on David for sure!! Goodies take a while to arrive in the US. It seems we are a low priority. Thank goodness!

19. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    I'd add Andy to that lot. He will fall for it, and have early access too :)

20. Landshark

Landshark PhotoDog

Jul 15, 2010
    SoCal
    Bob
    If it comes with the lenses I am looking for I am in.