Fuji More new Fuji CSC rumors (drool, drool, drool)

That is so clearly a formally leaked photo that it's funny. Photograph just enough of the mount and viewfinder to make it almost recognizable, but use such a shallow DOF that no one will really be able to do anything but speculate wildly. It's probably pretty much what I'm looking for in a camera except for the price.

Schermata01-2455930alle212312.png

Looking GOOD. Now what is the crop factor again, 1? See that "Leica" frame line lever. Flash on board and what looks like and OVF as well.

according to photorumors, this is a mockup but one that looks close to what the final product will look like. Sexy! and way out of my budget, thankfully :)

Nice find snake.....please don't tell me this is simply your deft hand at Photoshop ;) If so hat's off to your skill :hail: Dang if it is FF then I'll need to sell the family car and get me one of these....man oh man....I'm sure we can ride the horses to work :blush:

THe strong rumors are APS-c. Thats a known mock up. The actual pics are blurrier and can be found on photorumors.com, but the mockup looks pretty close.

Thanks for sharing the link and image - looks great! The rumored price of $1500 for the body, probably puts it out for me, but it will be fun to see the first images posted here.

I am really curious to the actual size of the body and lenses. We are still thinking that the sensor will be APS-C sized from a crop factor perspective, right? If that is the case, they should be able to make this the same size as the X100, with just more depth for the external lenses.

Thanks for sharing the link and image - looks great! The rumored price of $1500 for the body, probably puts it out for me, but it will be fun to see the first images posted here.
Agreed Kyle ...and I certainly won't be the first - don't think any Aussie will be, not because we're risk-averse but just due to the ship from Japan taking 3 months longer to get here than it does the longer trip to the US :confused:

So who's first up? My early money is on Armando (Armanius) or David (soundimageplus) ;) So envious....

Well, we know it can't be the real thing, don't we?

I'm going back to my corner... I see nothing, I know nothing. I will not be able to afford nothing, neither. Though of course I am interested.:popcorm2:

Agreed Kyle ...and I certainly won't be the first - don't think any Aussie will be, not because we're risk-averse but just due to the ship from Japan taking 3 months longer to get here than it does the longer trip to the US :confused:

So who's first up? My early money is on Armando (Armanius) or David (soundimageplus) ;) So envious....

Money is on David for sure!! Goodies take a while to arrive in the US. It seems we are a low priority. Thank goodness!

I'd add Andy to that lot. He will fall for it, and have early access too :)

Back