1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Moving on from Fuji

Discussion in 'Fuji X Forum' started by Landshark, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Landshark

Landshark PhotoDog

Jul 15, 2010
    SoCal
    Bob
    Hi guys, I have basically one lens left to sell and then I am moving on from my Fuji experience.
    I will keep my X100 though as a reminder of what a good time I had shooting with the Fuji camera systems.
    After my last rip to Italy and using both the Fuji XT1 and the Sony RX1R II, I decided other than a P&S, I want to just stay with one system and one chip, so I have gone full on, into the Sony 42meg chip world, picked up a couple of Sony a7R II bodies, a few Zeiss and Sony lenses. While I will admit I will miss the variety of lenses Fuji offers, I have decided to just shoot with a smaller assortment of lenses and see how it goes.
    Enjoy your Fuji equipment, they make some really great stuff

• Like Like x 1
  2. JKLso

JKLso SC Regular

Nov 24, 2014
    near Kelso WA USA
    jim
    No matter how many fan reports and tech reviews we read, it's only by extended trial that we can determine how we'll get along with any system. I just did the same with Olympus micro43, now back to Pentax with K-3ii and a GM1 chaser.

I hope the a7R∙II is the ideal kit for you! :cool:

3. Plaatje

Plaatje SC Regular

Oct 20, 2014
    So many people, so many difference, luckily . . .
    I'm leaving my M43 and switching to Fuji X-pro1. Really like that camera!
    But than again it doesn't matter which camera(system), it's the photo's that count.
    Hope you all will make nice photo's and be happy with your choices . . . .

43042398.dbcdef9c.1024.
    Taking a photo . . .
    par Plooifiets, op ipernity

• Like Like x 3
  4. tonyturley

tonyturley SC Veteran

Nov 24, 2014
    Scott Depot, WV, USA
    Tony
    Funny, i recently sold all of my Fuji APS-C gear and repurchased a E-M5. I kept my Fuji X30 because I like it a lot. I spent the day today hiking and exploring along a river with my wife and dog. I barely noticed the X30/E-M5 kit I was carrying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. gryphon1911

gryphon1911 SC Top Veteran

Feb 6, 2015
    Central Ohio, USA
    Andrew
    Each camera system has a lot going for it and we hope that whichever one we choose fits our photography style the best.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. tonyturley

tonyturley SC Veteran

Nov 24, 2014
    Scott Depot, WV, USA
    Tony
    ^^^Indeed. I have never owned a bad camera. Some just didn't fit my preferences the way I had hoped. I've been spending the past couple of hours going through pics from today's journey with the X30 and E-M5, and I'm very pleased.

• Agree Agree x 1