My first public exhibition

Petach

Hall of Famer
Name
Peter Tachauer
Well, it is here after an 18 month wait. Held at the Beecroft Gallery in Southend and featuring a mixture of street shots, street candids and bright lights big cities.

It started yesterday, but has an official opening by the Mayor and council members on 16th January (the day before my 60th birthday). Almost 50 framed shots on 20 yards of wall space.

This is the point of entry

16065907162_16433fae9f_c.jpg

At Last........"So, Photography" by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

I have not shown the rest as some members have indicated they might attend......but you have all seen what sort of work I do

I am nervously excited. It runs for 3 months.

Congratulations, well done and great to see

I hope that it is very successful, you must be very proud as i am sure we are on here of you Peter

Thanks all for the comments....much appreciated. Day 1 went pretty well with a few passers by coming in. It is en route to the main shopping centre and I think most folk only had eyes for Xmas shopping. Will likely pick up after then according to curator.

I'd love to see it Pete. Let us know when you're gonna take the show on the road and hit the U.S. East Coast...

Thanks Ray.....guess what? Might be back in May or June to NYC! I have convinced my better half that if I went with a companion I am less likely to get myself into any trouble. Looking at flights as we speak.

Back