1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

My Fuji XF 35 needed some love & attention

Discussion in 'Fuji X Forum' started by NightBird, Sep 15, 2013.

1. NightBird

NightBird SC Regular

Apr 23, 2013
    Sydney, Australia
    Darren
    So I took it to visit a new spot I photographed during the day some weeks ago... But this time at night.

A lovely hill, soft grass to sit on, great weather, beautiful view. Such a quiet & romantic spot for me and my XF 35 to get re-acquainted.

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/dnightingale/9741621160/" title="Harbour Bridge from Observatory Hill.jpg by Darren.Nightingale, on Flickr"> 9741621160_79c88670e6_b. "1024" height="683" alt="Harbour Bridge from Observatory Hill.jpg"></a>

• Like Like x 15
  2. flash

flash SC Veteran

May 6, 2011
    Gordon
    Beautiful shot. We shoot a few weddings on Observatory hill each year. Magic spot.

Gordon

• Like Like x 1
  3. entropic remnants

entropic remnants SC All-Pro

Mar 3, 2013
    John Griggs
    Love it.

Perfect considering your name on the board also.

I just got this lens and haven't much time with it yet but so far it is great.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    What a view - and a super photograph of it!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    Really nice work. I'm not generally much into tripod shooting at all, but I did a few night shots this summer with a tripod and I love the low ISO look and the car light trails too. This is a much better version than the stuff I was doing... I doubt I'll get into it much because I just don't enjoy the process all that much, but I sure like the results!

-Ray

• Like Like x 1
  6. NightBird

NightBird SC Regular

Apr 23, 2013
    Sydney, Australia
    Darren
    Thanks. In the beginning, I found the night was when I had the best opportunities for photography as a hobby. Being self employed, It probably still is the case. I must admit, the way I shoot & PP is quite slow and methodical (One of the reasons the Fuji probably fits me well). I find it quite relaxing and it adds a different dimension to my normal day. Patience required!

• Like Like x 1