1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

[FT] My Gxr M kit for your XPro1 | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by rbelyell, Oct 12, 2013.

1. rbelyell

rbelyell SC Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 14, 2013
    NY Mtns
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell or Trade
    Trading</br> My Gxr M kit for your XPro1
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
    </br>Description</br> i'm testing the waters before i put my rangefinder gear up for sale. i have an excellent GXR M mount kit, with EVF. it comes with all original accessories, plus additional charger and batteries. it takes fabulous pictures with ltm or m mount rf lenses, and ive also gotten great results with adapted slr lenses, like my exakta mount zeiss biotar 75mm. i find myself wanting both to use that lens more (so need a bigger camera) and wanting analogue controls. so i'd like to trade for a well-conditioned XPro1.

i also have an extra Gxr base unit that i have coupled with the 28-300 module that i can offer up as additional consideration. i also have several very fine rf lenses.

i will consider offers to buy as well, but please be realistic, and i will be realistic in return!

i have bought/sold on this 'series' of forums, as well as on the 'rangefinder' forum and the 'manual focus lens ' forum. i have a perfect ebay record on over 300 transactions. i can provide pictures of everything; i take excellent care of my gear, and this kit is in A1 condition.

the trade needs to be in the US or NE canada, to a regularly posting member with similarly good references.
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.