My hometown in B&W

Pim

Regular
Name
Pim
It was a very nice day today, so I took my bike and went for a nice ride around my hometown to shoot some pictures... All pics taken with E-PL2 and E-PL3, lenses used Samyang 7.5, Oly 9-18, Oly 14-42 and Oly 40-150. Hope you enjoy one or two, thanks for looking!

P6301713-Edit.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
P6302362-Edit.jpg
P6302348-Edit.jpg
P6302342-Edit.jpg
P6302330-Edit-2.jpg
P6302316-Edit.jpg
P6301717-Edit.jpg
P6301715-Edit.jpg
P6301704-Edit.jpg
P6301700-Edit.jpg
P6301692-Edit.jpg
P6301687-Edit.jpg
P6301685-Edit.jpg
P6301679-2-Edit.jpg
P6301662-Edit.jpg
P6301645-Edit.jpg
P6301634-Edit.jpg
P6301632-Edit.jpg

Great shots Pim! Love the wideangle stuff, makes me want to get a CSC. I've never thought of Eindhoven as pretty or interesting to look at untill this series of photos, so well done!

Fantastic stuff Pim. I've really enjoyed every set you've posted previously and this is no exception.
As always....great composition, you're always giving us some interesting lines and structures to enjoy.
Thanks for posting.

Great shots Pim! Love the wideangle stuff, makes me want to get a CSC. I've never thought of Eindhoven as pretty or interesting to look at untill this series of photos, so well done!

Thanks Bartjeej, yes the current Mu43 line up features some very nice wideangle options. I mainly use the Oly 9-18 for that, as opposed to the rather excellent Panny 7-14. My main reason for ditching my D300 system was to go for the weight and size advantage, and the Oly lens is tiny of course, and gives very decent output. I tried the Nex system two months ago but lack of native lenses (and especially in the wideangle area) means that I prefer my Oly set up for now. The Samyang 7.5 that I bought this week gives me even more options and when used carefully it can serve as an ultrawide as well, keep the horizon pretty central and the typical fisheye perspective is much reduced. My Oly 9-18 remains my favorite lens by far though, ideal walk around lens as it give you the wide angle combined with a very nice "standard" FoV at the 18 mm end.

Ps, Eindhoven unfortunately does not offer much in the way of grand building etc, but I find that every city offers something if you turn away from the standard stuff and look for the details..:)

Back