My wife said.............

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by Petach, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Petach

Petach SC Hall of Famer

Oct 22, 2011
    UK, Essex
    Peter Tachauer
    I had my camera in hand as we walked along the road. I was admiring the light thinking about the next shot, when my wife suddenly stopped. She said "You weren't listening were you"!

I thought "That's a weird way to start a conversation"!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. christilou

christilou SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley
    We don't have conversations while we're walking along, my husband walks so fast that I trail along in his wake..... when I see something to photograph..... he's usually in it at least 100 yards ahead!

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Wow Wow x 1
  3. Harry Cutts

Harry Cutts SC Regular

Jun 6, 2017
    Huddersfield UK
    Harry
    My wife always says "Don't point that Bl**dy thing at me", ....She means the camera!

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Covey22

Covey22 SC All-Pro Subscribing Member

Feb 3, 2012
    My wife always tells me she wants to get in on that "Amazing Race" Reality Show - except I won't be allowed to take the camera. We'll always come in hind leg last as I will stop and answer the call of the Muse.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Burkey

Burkey SC Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Northern New England
    My wife very often points out possible shots she thinks I may have overlooked. I am capable of walking by an adult elephant and never noticing the animal. A number of years ago we were at Disney and heading over to Epcot for dinner. It was very hot and very humid and I declared a "photo free" evening as I wasn't interested in carrying any camera on my shoulder into the steamy environment.
    On the way out from the restaurant she simply pointed to the "prop" that was directly in front of us and kept walking. Thank goodness for her keen eye, cell phones and more than a bit of luck.
    . . . David
    DIsney - Tokyo Dining (1 of 1).

• Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1