Nearly not, shooting

Discussion in 'Portrait' started by Alf, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Alf

Alf SC Top Veteran

Oct 11, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Little to say these days - mostly because I'm still coming to terms with composition, and I'm only two years in.
    And little shooting, too - a little busy, a little worried, and a little away: so I read a lot, look at all the nice pics, chat whenever I can, walk, jump into work, and make coffee to enjoy with my dearest. Then, even in these très mobile times, we look ahead, plan, and sometimes go figure.

Not finished yet di alfrjw, su Flickr - 2007, Berlin

And tomorrow, out to sea.
    Happy weekend everyone.
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Crsnydertx

Crsnydertx SC Top Veteran

Jan 21, 2011
    Houston, TX
    And a great weekend to you as well, Alf. Hope the seas are calm and the skies are beautiful...
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    You've really brightened this one up nicely. I remember seeing it years ago......where does the time go?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Alf

Alf SC Top Veteran

Oct 11, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    It moves and shakes around you, to the point you feel stuck into last week and can't look anywhere.
    Then you become tired and bored of it, move on and fix things along the way.

to begin with di alfrjw, su Flickr
    • Like Like x 3
  5. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    Alf, it is always good to hear from you no matter what. I don't think you're alone in going through some of these things. I hope you don't worry too much. I always tell myself that it does me absolutely no good. And that helps a bit when I listen. My wishes are that everything will come together for your and yours in the not too distant future. You're certainly doing beautifully at composition and your story telling is superb.
  6. Country Parson

Country Parson SC Top Veteran

Apr 5, 2011
    North Carolina
    Yes, it is your story telling (along with your pictures) that I have enjoyed on this site, as BB said. May you have the wind at your back and your sails full in the journey ahead.
  7. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin SC Hall of Famer

Dec 24, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Have a good weekend, Alf. At least times like these make the good ones seem even better.