New Blog

Discussion in 'Panasonic/Leica Forum' started by olli, Oct 27, 2010.

1. olli

olli Super Moderator Emeritus

Sep 28, 2010
    Metro Manila
    olli
    I've taken leave of my senses and started yet another blog. This one is specifically an LX3 (and any other future Lumix camera) blog where I can post a lot of images that have never made it to display before.

It's imaginatively called lumix by olli. Anyone else want to point to their smugmug / zenfolio / photoblog sites?

• Like Like x 4
  2. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus S.C. Charter Member

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Olli, congratulations for being such a creative and energetic photographer and for starting a blog that's going to appeal to quite a few of us! Between the old timer LX shooters and those of us who are newly converted, I think you'll get a pretty good number of viewers. :th_salute:

Between you, Neil, Don, Mayank, Miserere, my Flickr connections, SC and Mu43..and a couple of others my bookmarks bar is getting pretty crowded.:wink:

• Like Like x 2
  3. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus S.C. Charter Member

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Olli, I finally actually read the story behind those beautiful photographs - about the exhibit. That must have been an amazing experience to see, to experience in real life - and while being aware of the tribute. I admire this mother's strength and this artist for taking on the challenge of creating something so full of life and happiness for such a great loss.

• Like Like x 1
  4. javier

javier SC Veteran

Oct 5, 2010
    Los Angeles
    How very cool! I will add it to my bookmarks :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. olli

olli Super Moderator Emeritus

Sep 28, 2010
    Metro Manila
    olli
    Thanks. Glad you like it. There won't be much happening on any of them for a few days since I'm going to be away. But once I'm back I'm hoping to be posting regularly.

• Like Like x 1