1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

NEX 5 and SLR Magic 35mm 1.7 lens

Discussion in 'Sony E-Mount (incl. NEX, A7, A7R, A3000) Forum' started by christilou, Dec 29, 2010.

1. christilou

christilou SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley
    Got this lens a couple of weeks ago and have been playing with it a little bit. It's tiny and comes in the box the size of a light bulb (UK anyway!) I haven't been able to test it out much as the days have been gloomy and snowy and it's been hibernating weather :frown: It's bokeh changes at various apertures and I hope to be able to take some more interesting pictures in due course. This is a high iso from the NEX but I actually focussed on the pinpoints of light in the bauble.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Herman

Herman The Image Stimulator

Jul 11, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Herman
    Wow, experimental photograph, I like it. I'm living in a small town called "Art Town of The East", so I'm surrounded by art.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Very cool, Christina, and I think that black and white was an excellent choice! I think you and the NEX are a match made in heaven. Kevin AKA summerki should see this one - I'm sure he'll like it and lust after that lens, as well.:biggrin:

• Like Like x 1