Night Shots; Post 'em Here!

GF1 + 14-45mm does harbour in Dubai

These are a couple of night shots with my GF1+14-45mm metal mount lens, great combo that gives good images.

Both of these were published in a book in UK "World of Photography".

Dubai_JBR_harbour_1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Dubai_JBR_harbour_2.jpg

wow, some really great stuff being posted here!

I guess they just werent seen, so many bere is a lesson in that one should not bother posting in camera specific forums if you want your stuff seen by a wider group. and I do :).

well, taking your advice then, here's a repost of a shot I first posted in the Samsung EX1 appreciation thread. Half-second handheld exposure, about 45 minutes after sunset.
6859550147_97992bcbc1_b.jpg

well, taking your advice then, here's a repost of a shot I first posted in the Samsung EX1 appreciation thread. Half-second handheld exposure, about 45 minutes after sunset.

Good! I've not seen this before, because I never look in the camera specific threads/forums except for the cameras I own (and I think everyone else is much the same) or am thinking about buying. I think that's part of the issue, so many places to post and no idea whether anyone will see in the spot you choose.

I'm glad you it posted here :)

Just got a Panny 14mm F2.5. It makes the E-PL2 a very compact and light big sensor carry camera.
6943272305_a114fb323e_b.jpg

Revisiting a scene I have done before. the moon in the frame is an added bonus!

Taken a couple of years ago with the Pentax K-x I had at the time, and the kit lens.

4277531052_30b96f8aa1_o.jpg

Harbour 4 by kyte50, on Flickr

Been thinking I might get another K-x. Wonder if I could live with the lack of lit focus points in the viewfinder. The camera itself will be a lot lighter than what I am currently using, even with AA batteries.

Taken a couple of years ago with the Pentax K-x I had at the time, and the kit lens.

4277531052_30b96f8aa1_o.jpg

Harbour 4 by kyte50, on Flickr.

Been thinking I might get another K-x. Wonder if I could live with the lack of lit focus points in the viewfinder. The camera itself will be a lot lighter than what I am currently using, even with AA batteries.

Wow very very well done, Sue. Kit Lens is impressive!

Back